A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Odom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Odom, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Odom, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Odom graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Odom has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd C Odom MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Floyd C. Odom practice?
- Dr. Floyd Odom has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Odom practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.