A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Pirtle is Good. Dr. Pirtle has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Pirtle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirtle graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Pirtle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Texas Specialty Hospital-Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pirtle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Pirtle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Pirtle practice?
Dr. Floyd Pirtle practices Internal Medicine near Olton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Slaton, TX.
See Olton Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lloyd Pirtle, Dr. Loyd Pirtle