A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Pirtle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Pirtle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Pirtle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pirtle graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Pirtle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pirtle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Pirtle practice?
Dr. Floyd Pirtle practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Olton, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.