A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Purcelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Purcelli is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Purcelli, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Purcelli graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Purcelli has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Monte Purcelli MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd M. Purcelli practice?
- Dr. Floyd Purcelli has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Purcelli practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.