A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Sumner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Floyd Reed MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Floyd F. Reed practice?
- Dr. Floyd Reed has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Reed practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hartsville, TN.
See Hartsville Primary Care Doctors and Hartsville General Practitioners.