A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Roberts, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Womans Hospital
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Roberts MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Floyd Roberts practice?
- Dr. Floyd Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Roberts practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Internists, Baton Rouge Pulmonologists, and Baton Rouge Critical Care Practitioners.