A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Scales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scales
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Scales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Scales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd E Scales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Scales practice?
- Dr. Floyd Scales has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Scales practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.