A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Scales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scales
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scales Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Scales, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Scales graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Scales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd E Scales MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Scales practice?
- Dr. Floyd Scales has 1 office location.
Dr. Floyd Scales practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.