Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
angered parent
I sent my 21 year son to have a routine new patient physical for school. He saw the PA in the office. We advised the office that it was only a routine physical and that he would also need a few titers done to verify vaccinations. We also advised that he would need a DTAP & possibly a Hepatitis B vaccination. Understanding fully that the titers & some vaccinations may go to deductible. What a surprise to see a bill for over one thousand dollars that included allergy testing which has nothing to do with a routine exam. My son walked out with no bill so we did not know until we got the test results. Also they advised at the appointment that they did not do adult immunizations. Thanks for the late heads up. Back to the test results, the office would not release the test results without me making a big stink. They insisted he needed to have a follow up visit. Can you say rip off. Now I get my EOB and wow what a large bill because it all went to the deductible even though this was supposed to be a routine physical. I can't give a low enough review of this office. Can you say provider grievance department.

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Floyd Smith Centralia, Wa
I've been Dr Smith's patient for over 9yrs. Dr Smith & his medical are very thorough. Doc (doctor) is the funniest & he takes good care of me & the rest of his patients!! I don't know what I'd do without doc because he's the best doctor I've every had & have!! At doctor Smith's office, you are greeted by one of the nurses, I get called no more then 5 minutes. The nurse does your vitals and doc slides in the room and you can't help but laugh! Doctor Smith is an awesome doctor & I'm sure he is rated #1 in all western Washington!! 👍

May 30th, 2012
A great & Caring Dr.
I have never had a Doctor who takes as much time as needed for your appt. This can be both good and bad as you most always get called back immediately after arrival but after that you have to wait as he takes the same amount of time with his other patients. I am extemly happy with my choice of Dr.

September 9th, 2011
My husband and I are very happy to have Dr. Lloyd Smith as our primary care physician. He is very thorough in doing examinations and spends as much time as necessary to make sure we understand what he is explaining to us. So far, he has diagnosed every medical problem we have had correctly and he has solved all our problems. He is a wonderful doctor and I would recommend him to anyone who needs a very professional doctor with extraordinary knowledge of medicine.

February 15th, 2011
Centralia Providence
Met Dr. Smith in the middle of the night while my mother was hospitalized and was very impressed with him. He seemed very caring and informative. He answered all my questions and then some.I will keep him in mind if I have to change doctors.

August 9th, 2010
Excellent Doctor. I have gone to him for years as has my husband. He listens intently to medical issues and goes over possible solutions. Do and have recommended Dr Floyd Smith to others in my family as well as friends.

April 3rd, 2010
character
Dr. Smith was knowledgabe about alternate treatment. A great sense of humor. Easy to talk to. He is a good listener. We liked him.