A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Spechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Spechler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spechler
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spechler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Spechler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Spechler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spechler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Fabien Spechler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd F. Spechler practice?
- Dr. Floyd Spechler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Spechler practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.