A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Spechler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Spechler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spechler
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spechler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Floyd Spechler, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Laser Surgery
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Spechler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spechler has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Fabien Spechler MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Floyd F. Spechler practice?
- Dr. Floyd Spechler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Spechler practices Ophthalmology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Camden Ophthalmologists.