A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Webb is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Tishomingo
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Edmond Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Floyd Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Webb practices Family Medicine near Tishomingo, OK.
See Tishomingo Family Physicians.