A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Webb is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Tishomingo
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Webb practice?
Dr. Floyd Webb practices Family Medicine near Tishomingo, OK.
See Tishomingo Family Physicians.