A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Floyd Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Floyd Webb is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Tishomingo
- Integris Marshall County Medical Center
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Floyd Edmond Webb MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Floyd E. Webb practice?
- Dr. Floyd Webb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Floyd Webb practices Family Medicine near Tishomingo, OK.
See Tishomingo Family Physicians.