A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Flynn Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Flynn Taylor is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beauregard Memorial Hospital
- Beauregard Mem Hosp, Deridder, La
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taylor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Flynn A. Taylor practice?
Dr. Flynn Taylor practices Family Medicine near Deridder, LA.
See Deridder Family Physicians.