A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anila Qidwai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anila Qidwai, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qidwai graduated from Karachi Medical And Dental College.
Dr. Qidwai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anila Qidwai MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anila Qidwai practice?
- Dr. Anila Qidwai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anila Qidwai practices Family Medicine near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Patterson, CA.
See Roswell Family Physicians.