A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folarin Olubowale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folarin Olubowale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Folarin Olubowale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Olubowale graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Olubowale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olubowale accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans