A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folarin Olubowale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folarin Olubowale is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Folarin Olubowale, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Olubowale graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Olubowale has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folarin Adegboyega Olubowale MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Folarin A. Olubowale practice?
- Dr. Folarin Olubowale has 1 office location.
Dr. Folarin Olubowale practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Infectious Disease Doctors.