A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folasade Kehinde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Folasade Kehinde, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kehinde graduated from University Of Ibadan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kehinde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kehinde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Folasade I. Kehinde practice?
Dr. Folasade Kehinde practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.