Learn more about Dr. Folashade Alade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folashade Alade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alade
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Alade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Folashade Alade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alade graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folashade Olajoke Alade MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Folashade O. Alade practice?
- Dr. Folashade Alade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Folashade Alade practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Pasadena, MD.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.