Learn more about Dr. Folashade Alade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folashade Alade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alade
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Alade Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Folashade Alade, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alade graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Alade has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folashade Olajoke Alade MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Folashade O. Alade practice?
- Dr. Folashade Alade has 4 office locations.
Dr. Folashade Alade practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Pasadena, MD.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.