A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folashade Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folashade Jose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose graduated from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife.
Dr. Jose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bertie Memorial Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folashade Adebisi Jose MD is a female Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Folashade A. Jose practice?
- Dr. Folashade Jose has 3 office locations.
Dr. Folashade Jose practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Pediatric Specialists.