A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folashade Alade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Folashade Alade is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Alade graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folashade Olajoke Alade MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Folashade O. Alade practice?
- Dr. Folashade Alade has 2 office locations.
Dr. Folashade Alade practices Rheumatology near Norfolk, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Portsmouth, VA.
See Norfolk Rheumatologists.