A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Folusho Tugbiyele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tugbiyele graduated from New York University.
Dr. Tugbiyele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Folusho A Tugbiyele MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Folusho A. Tugbiyele practice?
- Dr. Folusho Tugbiyele has 8 office locations.
Dr. Folusho Tugbiyele practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Towson, MD.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.