A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndiforchu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ndiforchu has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu practice?
- Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu practices Pediatric Surgery near Carson, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Torrance, CA.
See Carson Pediatric Surgeons.