A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fombe Ndiforchu, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ndiforchu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Ndiforchu has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ndiforchu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans