A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fonda Gravino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fonda Gravino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gravino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fonda N Gravino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fonda N. Gravino practice?
- Dr. Fonda Gravino has 1 office location.
Dr. Fonda Gravino practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.