A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fonda Gravino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gravino
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gravino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fonda Gravino, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gravino graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gravino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fonda N Gravino MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fonda N. Gravino practice?
- Dr. Fonda Gravino has 1 office location.
Dr. Fonda Gravino practices Family Medicine near Hartford, CT.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.