A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fonda Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fonda Mitchell is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fonda Mitchell, MBA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fonda Ann Mitchell MBA and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fonda A. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Fonda Mitchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Fonda Mitchell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.