A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fong Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fong Liu is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fong W Liu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fong W. Liu practice?
- Dr. Fong Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Fong Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Orange Oncologists.