A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fong Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fong W Liu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Fong W. Liu practice?
- Dr. Fong Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fong Liu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Obstetricians & Gynecologists.