A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fong Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fong Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fong Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fong James Wong MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fong J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Fong Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fong Wong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Endocrinologists.