A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fong Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fong Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fong Wong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fong James Wong MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Fong J. Wong practice?
- Dr. Fong Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fong Wong practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Internists and Ocala Endocrinologists.