A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fons Amaye-Obu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fons Amaye-Obu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amaye-Obu graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amaye-Obu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- United Health Services - Chenango Memorial Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fons Alex Amaye-Obu MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Fons A. Amaye-Obu practice?
- Dr. Fons Amaye-Obu has 1 office location.
Dr. Fons Amaye-Obu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pine Ridge, SD.
See Pine Ridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.