A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca, Pediatrician, Neurologist with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Valero Fonseca graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valero Fonseca has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca practice?
- Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca has 5 office locations.
Dr. Javier Valero Fonseca practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN and Mount Juliet, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.