A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forbes McMullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forbes McMullin, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joint Replacements, Knees is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMullin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forbes McMullin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. McMullin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forbes A. McMullin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Forbes A. McMullin practice?
- Dr. Forbes McMullin has 1 office location.
Dr. Forbes McMullin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.