A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forbes McMullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forbes McMullin, Orthopedic Surgery, Total Joint Replacements, Knees is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forbes McMullin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. McMullin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forbes A. McMullin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Forbes A. McMullin practice?
- Dr. Forbes McMullin has 1 office location.
Dr. Forbes McMullin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Orthopedic Surgeons.