A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forest Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forest Arnold, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan