A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forest Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forest Arnold is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forest Arnold, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Arnold has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forest W Arnold DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Forest W. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Forest Arnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Forest Arnold practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Infectious Disease Doctors.