A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forest Heis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forest Heis, Specializes in: Shoulder and Elbow, Knee, Sports Medicine. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heis
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forest Heis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forest T Heis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forest T. Heis practice?
- Dr. Forest Heis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Forest Heis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Crestview Hills, KY.