A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forest Heis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forest Heis, Specializes in: Shoulder and Elbow, Knee, Sports Medicine. is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forest Heis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Heis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Heis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forest Heis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forest Heis practice?
- Dr. Forest Heis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Forest Heis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Edgewood, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Southgate, KY.