Dr. Forest Tennant Jr MD Patient Reviews

July 27th, 2016
Dr. Forest Tennant "A Great Doctor",who cares.
I wish Dr. F. Tennant was closer. He's a great doctor! I'm now in No. Calif. and up the creek. God help me HELP ME, Dr. Tennant !! He stood by me for 15 years or more. I can't find a Intractable pain doctor at all here. I wish I was back in So.Cal.

June 24th, 2016
Patient
EXCELLENT down to earth. He is a Dr. who understand QUALITY OF LIFE and strives to individualize treatment so that YOU can work to increase your quality of life. He is using methods that make sense and that are not the usual ineffective treatments that I have received over the past 20 years of treatment.

December 17th, 2013
He's the best doctor in the world and he knows his patients need him!!!
I've been a pain patient for 14 years now! I can honestly say I don't know what I would have done without a doctor understanding what my life is with chronic pain. It would be unbearable to live with day after day. I spent the first 2 1/2 years in Er's every night or hospitals. I found and doctor who finally realized that I needed diffrent medication than most people. He finally got me out of the ER's and hospitals and that was wonderful no more being poke with needles 15 to 20 times with bruises all over my arms, legs and feet. For 10 whole years I didn't go to a ER or hospital! Then my doctor siddenly died and I couldn't find a doctor that would even look at my case let alone take my case own. I just couldn't understand it! I ended up back in ER's and in terrible pain. Why? When there was help to prevent it.. I ended up in an ambulance and a 13 stay in the hospital. I left that hospital in stable condition but still no doctor to manage my pain. Then finally I found Dr. Tennant who was willing to take my case. He was very compassionate and understanding! I've been seeing him now for 2 1/2 years. He's the best with his patients and helps them fight for their rigjts as patients and with Insurance companies that don't want to pay for their medical costs. He has even started testing his patients with Cytochrome testing. This is special testing that analyze DNA enzymes named cytochrome. The enzymes control how we change (metabolize) medication into metabolites. If we have a genetic deficiency you may need to take your medication by a diffrent route like a patch..or take more because it much too fast and kicks out of the body before it can do much good. This has been something that should help patients with the cost of their meds or why they can't take a particular medication. Dr. Tennant is always looking for new trials or tests that can help his patients. These kind of advances and research will only help his patients.

February 2nd, 2011
Karen Bryan BS,RN
One of the most excellent physicians in his speciality area; I encourage patients to "be" to research him on line--a researcher and top qual ...

October 12th, 2008
Not another Dr like Dr Tennant he is one of a kind!
After many years of suffering and going to numerous inadequate Dr's I was fortunate enough to find Dr Forest Tennant!Dr Tennant has not only saved my life he has also given me back a quality of my life as well!I have a disease that leaves me in constant agonizing pain, some days are better than others but when the worst days are upon me I can barely stand it!Dr Tennant is very very in depth....he does not just treat anybody he makes sure his patients are genuine and in need of his help...once he established this he will bend over backwards to make sure you have relief ....He is one of the last Dr's out there that really does care and I just cannot say enough good things about him!If you want a Dr that listens, cares, and most of all knows what the heck he is doing then go see him...I love this man for his sincere and genuine care of me.......he truly should be nominated "BEST DR IN THE WORLD"!