A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Busch is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Busch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Busch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Busch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest K Busch DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forrest K. Busch practice?
- Dr. Forrest Busch has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Busch practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
See Dyersburg Primary Care Doctors.