A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Busch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Busch is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Busch graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Busch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Busch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Forrest K. Busch practice?
Dr. Forrest Busch practices Family Medicine near Dyersburg, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN.
See Dyersburg Family Physicians.