A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Brown, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest Carroll Brown MD is a male Dermatologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Forrest C. Brown practice?
- Dr. Forrest Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Forrest Brown practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Dermatologists and Dallas Pathologists.