inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2014
Wonderfully doctor
Doctor Brown and his staff completely erased the brown spots/age spots on my shoulders and chest with one treatment. I was pleasantly surprised and look 20 years younger in those areas. Fantastic job!

September 11th, 2014
ruined the skin on my arms.

August 19th, 2012
New to Dallas
The Office staff was amazing. The lady in the front helped me with my insurance questions before I had even made an appointment. The nurse with the long black hair and a great smile was very welcoming and I felt as if she was very thorough and understood what I was talking about(even though I had a hard time explaining what was going on) After she left the room, I only had to wait 1-2 min for the doctor. He walking in and introduced himself then, like magic, he told me what the skin condition was, how to treat it, how to prevent it from coming back and how to recognize triggers. I mean wow! I have been to 2 other dermatologists and they both just kinda scratched their heads. The only reason I gave a 3 star for spending time with me was because. I felt as if he was only in the room for a few min, but that is all I needed. On my way to check out and leave, a woman, maybe the one who helped me with insurance in the first place, asked for the same $ amount that I was told over the phone and I even got some samples on the way out.Very good experience at this office. I will be back. The next day my nurse called me and asked if I was feeling better, if the medicine had worked and if I had a problem with check out and my insurance (I had talked to her about this). I told her everything was wonderful and I thanked her again. My only regret was I wish I had remembered her name to give her proper thanks on here.Thank you Dr. Brown and staff.

July 19th, 2012
Great Office Staff
I wanted to recognize the remarkable customer service and care that I received at Dr. Browns office yesterday. They quickly resolved my medical problem, and happily assisted me with insurance questions. I have extremely finicky insurance and they were more than happy to help make sure that I knew which procedures were and were not covered. Thank you again for all of your help!

June 24th, 2011
Super Friend Staff
Dr. Browns staff was courteous and very knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable and at ease while in his office and while being examined. He not only diagnosed my condition he also provided me with some at home care tips to prevent future occurences.

June 3rd, 2011
The office staff is in constant flux. They are not very nice and the Dr. always keeps you waiting. I would find another Dr. to go see. Very Disapointing!

October 12th, 2009
Rip off artist!
This doctor made my friend have multpily test done to my friend for a simple pimple. This test raked up to over 3000 after the deductable had been met! after all that he was claiming that he still needed to do more testing to find out what was wrong, so i took my friend to another doctor to find out that it was a simple pimple that could have been cleared up in one doctors visit! DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN HE WILL TAKE ALL OF your $$$$!

November 10th, 2016