Dr. Forrest Conrath Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Forrest Conrath?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Forrest Conrath?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 1st, 2015

I am impressed with the Dr. trying to figure what is wrong with me. It will be interesting to see what his conclusion will be

March 17th, 2015

What a Buffoon!

After my experience with this... labcoat... I would not darken the door of his establishment again, not at the point of a gun! He would not even LISTEN to my questions, let alone answer them. He was always patronizing - like he was talking to small children who wanted to play in the street. What he knows about nutrition and its effects on helping people tolerate chemo you could put in a thimble and still have room left for a good, stiff drink! His manner reminds me of a cross between Jar-Jar Binks from one of the Star Wars movies and Columbo, the detective played on TV by Peter Falk. Additionally, he kept us waiting on more than one visit for over a 45 minutes and once it was almost an hour and a half!

May 12th, 2012

Stay away from this doc...proper testing not done, lot's of confusion, too much multitasking with other patients while I was waiting in exam room. Probably very ego driven, did not want me to see other docs for second opinions of possible different treatment. His way or the highway is what I was getting, so consequently my condition has not worsened because of his inability to treat properly. WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE VERY DEPRESSING ENVIRONMENT, NOT GOOD FOR CANCER PATIENTS

December 22nd, 2010

When my grandma was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer every Doctor we talked to said to go to Conrath. He was one of the best doctor we have ever dealt with. Unlike others he didn't sugarcoat anything that could or would happen which we were all sick of. Conrath and his staff are awesome and treat the patients like normal people and not just someone filling space. He was my grandma's oncologist until she past away almost 3 years to the day we learned of her cancer. Even when she made the decision for hospice he was still calling to check on her and kept in contact with the hospice nurses. He is a great man and he made it possible for the 3 great years we had with my grandma.

August 22nd, 2009

I first met Dr Conrath after my surgery for 2 Stage 3 Cancers. He came by and saw me every day for a couple of weeks while I was in the hospital. He explained my cancers to me and how he was going to treat them. My anti-nausea drugs were so expensive he gave them to me at no charge. He always spent a lot of time with me during visits, even chit chatting about our lives in general. I was very pleased with his professionalism and his caring. He was in constant communication with the other doctors who were treating me. He was kind... and that's what one needs when one thinks she is dying. His staff was personable and treated everyone in the "chemo room" as if we're all going to be alive tomorrow!

July 9th, 2009

Go elsewhere/not prepared/unprofessional

The initial and only meeting with Dr. Forrest Conrath was extremely bad. He never read the file and proceeded to skim over it while we were sitting there asking us technical questions about the cancer that he should have known if he read the patient file. He also made recommendations on chemo therapies without the complete/final pathology report. We later realized the pathology report was never final when we tried to go someplace else.

June 15th, 2016