A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Ellis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest J Ellis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Forrest J. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Forrest Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Ellis practices Ophthalmology near Falls Church, VA.
See Falls Church Ophthalmologists.