A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Fernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Fernandez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Fernandez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandez graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Fernandez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest B Fernandez MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Forrest B. Fernandez practice?
- Dr. Forrest Fernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Forrest Fernandez practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA and West Reading, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.