A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Oliverson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Oliverson, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliverson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Oliverson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Med Ctr, Ft Sm Houston, Tx
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest W Oliverson MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forrest W. Oliverson practice?
- Dr. Forrest Oliverson has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Oliverson practices Occupational Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Preventive Medicine Specialists.