Hernia Surgery show details Hernia Surgery
by Mrs. Burleson on Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Ringold did my hernia surgery, was excellent

Excellent and Professional Care show details Excellent and Professional Care
by G. House on Jun 1st, 2014

From my initial office visit to the actual day of surgery, Dr. Ringold was nothing but courteous, kind, and extremely professional. He took the time to discuss the entire surgical procedure (cholecystectomy) thoroughly and answered all my questions. He did not rush in any way and truly made me feel like he genuinely cared, even with my other personal health issues that could possibly contribute. I would highly recommend him. Thank you for such great care !!!

Nov 12th, 2013

Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Ringold performed hemmorrhoid surgery on me and botched the surgery. He did not know what to do when a problem occurred and eventually had his staff tell me to "go to my regular" doctor, that my problem was not due to his surgery. One year and two operations later (done by a specialist) and I am finally recovering.Ringold was told of the problem by my gynecologist,another surgeon, and a colo-rectal surgeon,but never bothered to call or apologize.I describe him as arrogant and ignorant.