Surgeons, Family Practitioner
3 Mobile Infirmary Cir
Ste 212
Mobile, AL 36607
251-433-2609
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent and Professional Care  |  show details
by G. House on Jun 1st, 2014

From my initial office visit to the actual day of surgery, Dr. Ringold was nothing but courteous, kind, and extremely professional. He took the time to discuss the entire surgical procedure (cholecystectomy) thoroughly and answered all my questions. He did not rush in any way and truly made me feel like he genuinely cared, even with my other personal health issues that could possibly contribute. I would highly recommend him. Thank you for such great care !!!

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

|  show details
Jun 7th, 2010

Dr. Ringold performed hemmorrhoid surgery on me and botched the surgery. He did not know what to do when a problem occurred and eventually had his staff tell me to "go to my regular" doctor, that my problem was not due to his surgery. One year and two operations later (done by a specialist) and I am finally recovering.Ringold was told of the problem by my gynecologist,another surgeon, and a colo-rectal surgeon,but never bothered to call or apologize.I describe him as arrogant and ignorant.