A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Robart is Excellent. Dr. Robart has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robart graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Robart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Healthcare Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Robart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Forrest D. Robart practice?
Dr. Forrest Robart practices Surgery near Owosso, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI and Gladwin, MI.
See Owosso Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Forest Robart