A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Robinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest James Robinson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forrest J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Forrest Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Robinson practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.