A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Forrest Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Forrest Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Forrest Robinson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Forrest James Robinson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Forrest J. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Forrest Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Forrest Robinson practices Family Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Family Physicians.