Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  bogus expensive recommendations to healthy young men  |  show details
by anonymous colleague on Nov 20th, 2014

bogus expensive recommendations to healthy young men with incorrect analysis of normal blood tests

|  MD  |  show details
by Forrest Smith MD on May 11th, 2014

This review is obviously incorrect as I am not a male nor do I specialize in Emergency and Sports Medicine. I do not know where this misinformation occurred. I would refer any seekers to view my website for better information.

|  Medical Spa Visit  |  show details
by Mary G on Jan 21st, 2014

I felt comfortable the moment I walked into the medical spa. Tessa gave me a consultation and I felt very comfortable with her recommendations. We decided to do the Radiant Peel. It was just that. She walked me through each step in great detail. First she did a very light Microdermabrasion, then added in the peel. It came with some take home after care products. My skin in a week was Radiant. That's all I can say. It was amazing how much more even my skin tone was. My pores had never looked so tight before. Amazing. Thanks so much. This is attached to a Homeopathic doctor, but all the skincare is medical grade.

|  So happy to have found Dr. Smith  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2013

I had been sick for about two years - migraines, exhaustion, brain fog and weight gain. Every doctor that I went to see just threw pharmaceuticals at me and treated each different symptom, rather than getting to the root cause. I went to see Dr. Smith and she REALLY listened. She spent a long time with me and I did not feel rushed at all. She ran a whole bunch of tests and discovered I had Lyme Disease, Hashimotos along with some other things going on. I don't think anyone else in the medical field would have ever tested me for Lyme. I am finally hopeful about my health and have started a course of treatment. She does not take insurance but how much is your health worth? It was worth every penny for me. If you have an unexplained illness and you cannot get better, go see Dr. Smith immediately, you won't regret it.

|  show details
Jan 21st, 2013

She claims and things that she's the best thing out there. Very scatterbrained. I feel like she puts on a show for everyone around her but deep down she never knows what's going on. She prescribes vitamins like their candy and expects them to help with every issue your having. Save your money and go see another doctor.

|  Money Pit  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

Two years ago I saw Dr. Smith for fatigue, adrenal, and thyroid issues and spent God knows what. I am having the same symptoms again now, and all I can think of is I went to Dr. Smith for natural treatment of my adrenals and thyroid, and all you could give me were some supplments, antidepressants and benzo's?! I could have gotten those from a dr on my insurance...so having said that, hundreds of dollars later, same underlying issue that was never corrected. The last interaction I had was: I left a message for Dr. Smith to call me back and never heard back anything.

|  I think very highly of Dr. Smith  |  show details
Dec 31st, 2010

She is a very caring physician that takes her time. The one time she was wrong she admitted it and apologized not many doctors do that these days.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by JMMiller on Oct 31st, 2005 on kudzu.com

Dr Smith is a wonderful female Doctor. She is very smart and very compassionate. All the people in her office are great.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com