Dr. Forrest Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Forrest Smith?

March 3rd, 2017

Finally, A doctor that will listen

The headline says it all. She listens carefully and makes her clinical judgement based on what she hears in addition to the exam and test results. She explains things in plain english and takes time to be sure you understand what is best for you. She uses the magic words: "I Don't Know" when appropriate. In short she is not your normal 5 minutes in the office looking at the computer and leave doctor. In fact, she does not bring a computer into the exam room at all. She spends the time listening and talking about your problems. The question below asks about followup and I rated her neutral because I do not usually expect a followup. I am in charge of my health, not her. I set my own followup as we agree when we talk.

February 1st, 2017

Dr. Smith figures out the whole health picture.

Few doctors have found the balance between Integrative Medicine and established protocols as Dr. Smith. My Internal Medicine doctor was just treating symptoms and I was feeling worse each year. . My bloodwork is right now, I feel better than ever. She does not take insurance but that is a huge benefit for her patients! Dr. Smith is not constrained to protocols and treatments optimized for drug and insurance companies. Knowledgeable, friendly and enthusiastic staff. I drive 6 hours each way to see her!

November 9th, 2015

i have been a patient with dr. smith for about 4 years. i had severe thyroid issues and no quality of life. i highly recommend dr smith. she has a great personality and is very knowledgeable about many many things. she is very efficient and quick thinking in an emergency. the welfare of her patients come first. you may not notice, but she listens to everything her patients tell her. she is one of the most intelligent doctors i have consulted. she and her staff make you feel welcome and comfortable. the medications and treatments she has prescribed have given me much hope for a future. i highly recommend dr. smith. you will not be disappointed

November 20th, 2014

bogus expensive recommendations to healthy young men

bogus expensive recommendations to healthy young men with incorrect analysis of normal blood tests

January 21st, 2014

Medical Spa Visit

I felt comfortable the moment I walked into the medical spa. Tessa gave me a consultation and I felt very comfortable with her recommendations. We decided to do the Radiant Peel. It was just that. She walked me through each step in great detail. First she did a very light Microdermabrasion, then added in the peel. It came with some take home after care products. My skin in a week was Radiant. That's all I can say. It was amazing how much more even my skin tone was. My pores had never looked so tight before. Amazing. Thanks so much. This is attached to a Homeopathic doctor, but all the skincare is medical grade.

December 30th, 2013

So happy to have found Dr. Smith

I had been sick for about two years - migraines, exhaustion, brain fog and weight gain. Every doctor that I went to see just threw pharmaceuticals at me and treated each different symptom, rather than getting to the root cause. I went to see Dr. Smith and she REALLY listened. She spent a long time with me and I did not feel rushed at all. She ran a whole bunch of tests and discovered I had Lyme Disease, Hashimotos along with some other things going on. I don't think anyone else in the medical field would have ever tested me for Lyme. I am finally hopeful about my health and have started a course of treatment. She does not take insurance but how much is your health worth? It was worth every penny for me. If you have an unexplained illness and you cannot get better, go see Dr. Smith immediately, you won't regret it.

January 21st, 2013

She claims and things that she's the best thing out there. Very scatterbrained. I feel like she puts on a show for everyone around her but deep down she never knows what's going on. She prescribes vitamins like their candy and expects them to help with every issue your having. Save your money and go see another doctor.

July 9th, 2012

Money Pit

Two years ago I saw Dr. Smith for fatigue, adrenal, and thyroid issues and spent God knows what. I am having the same symptoms again now, and all I can think of is I went to Dr. Smith for natural treatment of my adrenals and thyroid, and all you could give me were some supplments, antidepressants and benzo's?! I could have gotten those from a dr on my insurance...so having said that, hundreds of dollars later, same underlying issue that was never corrected. The last interaction I had was: I left a message for Dr. Smith to call me back and never heard back anything.

December 31st, 2010

I think very highly of Dr. Smith

She is a very caring physician that takes her time. The one time she was wrong she admitted it and apologized not many doctors do that these days.

April 17th, 2017