Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

I have been Dr Ward's patient for many years. He has helped me through some rough times health wise and I have gotten better in several areas through his knowledge & advice. He is great about giving me plenty of time. No doctor is perfect but he is way above average in my opinion. He is a very knowledgeable, caring doctor & tries to get you better or well. He always speaks in a kind voice and I feel comfortable around him. His nurses are nice & efficient.

|  Are You Sure He's A Doctor  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I've had the worst experience of my life with this man. He's been my doctor for a few years, but today ended that. I am quite sick and was seen in the E.R. Sat. Knowing I had a scheduled appt. with "my" doctor this a.m. He was rude, sarcastic, uncaring and treated me disrespectfully. That after a wait of over one hour in the waiting room out front and 35 minutes waiting in the back room. I will be seeking another physician as soon as I am able to breathe.

|  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

My experience as a patient of Dr Ward for the past several yrs has been a very pleasant one. He is very compassionate and has seen or is still seeing my daughters and my husband. I've had several life-or-death episodes and he has always been available to help. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having a caring, funny and excellent physician!