Dr. Forrest Ward MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Ward's for several years. He has always been very caring and attentive and is genuinely concerned about my well being. I have and will recommend him to all my friends.

March 15th, 2017
Dr. Ward has been my physician for the past 20 years...I am extremely satisfied with all aspects of the practice experience as well as the patient-physician experience...He is patient, compassionate and takes the necessary time to truly understand my reason for visiting...I highly recommend Dr. Ward...

February 24th, 2017
I'll Never Go Back
If you'd like to waste your time when you could be getting the medical treatment you need, visit this office. My first visit, after a LARGE battery of tests, this doctors only advice was to check my blood pressure for two weeks and come back. Instead of asking me questions about my medical background, I felt like I was on a witness stand being grilled. He seemed annoyed that he even had to talk to me. Upon going back for the follow up appointment, I sat in the waiting room for TWO HOURS, watching two walk-ins go in front of me and being told there were six people ahead of me at my appointment time. If you've got time to waste and like being treated rudely by a doctor, this is your guy.

November 8th, 2016
Care
Dr. Ward is a great doctor that takes time with me on every visit to go over my newest blood panel results and encourages me to maintain a healthy lifestyle. He's a very positive person and helps you to be one too even when you aren't at your best.

March 6th, 2013
I have been Dr Ward's patient for many years. He has helped me through some rough times health wise and I have gotten better in several areas through his knowledge & advice. He is great about giving me plenty of time. No doctor is perfect but he is way above average in my opinion. He is a very knowledgeable, caring doctor & tries to get you better or well. He always speaks in a kind voice and I feel comfortable around him. His nurses are nice & efficient.

June 13th, 2012
Are You Sure He's A Doctor
I've had the worst experience of my life with this man. He's been my doctor for a few years, but today ended that. I am quite sick and was seen in the E.R. Sat. Knowing I had a scheduled appt. with "my" doctor this a.m. He was rude, sarcastic, uncaring and treated me disrespectfully. That after a wait of over one hour in the waiting room out front and 35 minutes waiting in the back room. I will be seeking another physician as soon as I am able to breathe.

August 26th, 2011
best doctor I have ever had.

June 2nd, 2011
My experience as a patient of Dr Ward for the past several yrs has been a very pleasant one. He is very compassionate and has seen or is still seeing my daughters and my husband. I've had several life-or-death episodes and he has always been available to help. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in having a caring, funny and excellent physician!

February 24th, 2017