A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides, Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Artificial Respiration
- Infant Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Benavides graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perez-Benavides has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides practice?
- Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fortunato Perez-Benavides practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Pediatricians.