A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Foster Bryan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Foster Bryan, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bryan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Foster Bryan, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryan graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Bryan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Foster Curtis Bryan MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Foster C. Bryan practice?
- Dr. Foster Bryan has 1 office location.
Dr. Foster Bryan practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Surgeons.