A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Foster McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Foster McCarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCarty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Foster Timm McCarty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Foster T. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Foster McCarty has 1 office location.
Dr. Foster McCarty practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.