A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fotios Ganias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fotios Ganias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganias graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Ganias has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Athol Memorial Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fotios N. Ganias practice?
Dr. Fotios Ganias practices Ophthalmology near Gardner, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, MA.
See Gardner Ophthalmologists.