A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fotios Koumpouras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fotios Koumpouras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fotios Koumpouras, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koumpouras graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Koumpouras has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fotios Koumpouras MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Fotios Koumpouras practice?
- Dr. Fotios Koumpouras has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fotios Koumpouras practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cranberry Twp, PA and Canonsburg, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Rheumatologists.