Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fotios Koumpouras
Dr. Fotios Koumpouras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with other offices in Wexford, PA and New Haven, CT (and 8 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Koumpouras is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, Magee Womens Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian. Dr. Koumpouras has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Fotios Koumpouras has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fotios Koumpouras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Chiu-Bin Hsiao
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi32
Dr. Deepti Dhavaleshwar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi6
Dr. Nitin Bhanot
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Pittsburgh, PA 0.01 mi15