A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjoumakaris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tjoumakaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fotios P Tjoumakaris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fotios P. Tjoumakaris practice?
- Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris has 8 office locations.
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.