A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjoumakaris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tjoumakaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tjoumakaris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fotios P. Tjoumakaris practice?
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons, Egg Harbor Township Surgeons, and Egg Harbor Township Sports Medicine Doctors.