A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tjoumakaris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tjoumakaris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Tjoumakaris graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tjoumakaris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fotios P Tjoumakaris MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fotios P. Tjoumakaris practice?
- Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fotios Tjoumakaris practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.