A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Azoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Azoury is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azoury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Azoury, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Azoury graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Azoury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Mrad Azoury MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fouad M. Azoury practice?
- Dr. Fouad Azoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Fouad Azoury practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons.