A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Azoury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Azoury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azoury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azoury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Azoury, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Azoury graduated from Universite Libanaise, Beirut.
Dr. Azoury has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad Mrad Azoury MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fouad M. Azoury practice?
- Dr. Fouad Azoury has 1 office location.
Dr. Fouad Azoury practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Grosse Pointe Surgeons.