A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Bassilios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Bassilios, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Bassilios graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Bassilios has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Heritage Valley Sewickley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad A Bassilios MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fouad A. Bassilios practice?
- Dr. Fouad Bassilios has 1 office location.
Dr. Fouad Bassilios practices Internal Medicine near Coraopolis, PA.
See Coraopolis Internists.