A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Batah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Batah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Batah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Batah graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Batah has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad G Batah MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fouad G. Batah practice?
- Dr. Fouad Batah has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fouad Batah practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI.
See Southfield Internists.