A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Butto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Butto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Butto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Butto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Butto graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butto has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fouad M Butto MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Fouad M. Butto practice?
- Dr. Fouad Butto has 1 office location.
Dr. Fouad Butto practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians and Toledo Cardiologists.