Dr. Fouad Mohammad Butto MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fouad Butto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fouad Butto is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fouad Butto, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Butto graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Butto has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Butto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fouad M. Butto practice?
Dr. Fouad Butto practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Toledo, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH and Sandusky, OH.
See Toledo Pediatricians, Toledo Pediatric Specialists, and Toledo Cardiologists.